Addiction Expert Forum
sooo worried please help!!!

Questions in the Addiction forum are answered by a medical expert.

sooo worried please help!!!

I just found out im pregnant 2 weeks ago, this is my second pregancy but the irst one was an ectopic pregnancy so im super happy to know I am 3 months with this pregnancy im only 19 and totally against abortion, I was introduced to marijuana last yr and alcohol and ddnt like alcohol but I did like the weed I smoked it every once in a while till I got introduced to spice during christmas break then I smoked that almost everyday till I saw the mental effects it caused others and I eent to the club twice and consumed alcohol there both times and im not rly a drinker I do it once in a bkue moon I have stopped everythn since I found out I am pregnant and stay away even from second hand smoke since my boyfriend smokes cigarettes I am very worried how thats going to affect my baby since this mite be my first one and I rly dnt want to loose it please help me! I just want a healthy baby...:(
You are very correct to stop using all drugs. The sooner you quit, the better. It is a lot of responsibility to be a parent. Not only do you have to take care of yourself, but also of the child from now on and for many years to come. Right now you should concentrate on taking the best care you can of your own body. That means eating right, taking vitamins, not using any unnecessary drugs or medications. Smoking, tobacco, marijuana and especially spice, is definitely not only very bad for you, but also for everybody around you, including your future child. Please take good care of yourself. Best of luck.