Addiction Expert Forum
suboxone--is it going to save me?

Questions in the Addiction forum are answered by a medical expert.

suboxone--is it going to save me?

I have been taking 30 to 40 percocet per day plus fent patch. My pm doctor just dropped me. I have an appointment with a sub Doc on Thursday. Will it help me? I am out of control. I do have chronic pain issues, but have been taking meds for emotional relief too. The 1st appointment will cost 350 and I am skeptical. Please tell me if it will help me
.
Considering what you were taking and your pain issue , Suboxone just might be the drug for you. It will give some stability and give you less risk from overdosing. It is still a narcotic and still addictive, but better than what you were taking. I hope it works for you.
Thank you. I jusr started the subs today. I was able to go to work and feel normal. Pain is there but tolerable. I think this may actually work for me. I know it is just day 1, but I have no cravings. Problem is I  can't sleep. I have to be up for work in 1.5 hours. Uhg