Addiction Expert Forum
when will i feel like myself again?

Questions in the Addiction forum are answered by a medical expert.

when will i feel like myself again?
I am on week 6 of sobriety after being addicted to pain pills and adderal for the past 4 years. I feel better but still find it hard to take care of my responsibilities which I was easily able to do before I had this problem. I've heard it can take months to a year to get your head right dependingon how long and how much u were taking.
There is no set rule of how long it takes for your brain chemistry to find its based line. Everyone is different and there is a number of factors that weighs in. Your age, health, how long you used for, how much and etc.. What I can tell you is that exercising should help you quite a bit in feeling well. I hope you have a healthy year.Congratulations on your sobriety and strength.