Addiction Expert Forum
will cps rake my baby for dirty tests

Questions in the Addiction forum are answered by a medical expert.

will cps rake my baby for dirty tests

I am big polar and on methadone maintenance while pregnant with my first child. My counselor really started making me feel bad about my mood stabilizer and the baby so I tried to go off of it. I relapsed and had 2 dirty tests at the methadone clinic at 27 weeks. I feel so awful and have been beating myself up about this. I literly cxabt sleep at.  night
Your medications need to be discussed with your obstetrician and the doctor who prescibes those nedications to you, not your cousellor. They will be able to guide you in regards to safety for the pregnacy and nursing. If some of the medications need to be changed for safer ones, theu will be able to help you with that. Good luck with your pregnancy.