Addiction Expert Forum
will i have withdrawl(withdrawal) again

Questions in the Addiction forum are answered by a medical expert.

will i have withdrawl again
Been taking 200 mg of hydro codon for over a year......just detoxed last week, absolutely the worst thing I've ever experienced. I do.t want that again however i was perscribed norco glr a disc prob. And i have some real pain that needs to be addressed....if i take a regular dose of norco will it first even help me or have i ruined that. And second will i have to go threw withdraws all over again......thank you so much for any help.
If you start taking the Norco you most likely go through the withdrawals all over again. It would probably take care of your pain in the beginning but then require larger amounts to work the same. Talk to your pain doctor, see if he can prescribe you a non-narcotic for pain…Wish all the best.