Addisons and Blood Pressure
How likely is it to have consistantly normal blood pressure, but still have [undiagnosed and untreated] Addison's?

Thanks so much
It can happen but since low cortisol often equals low sodium - that impacts the blood pressure.

Some people have spikes - but usually there is a change.
Hi Rumblr:

Thank you for answering. Is the low blood pressure typically associated with Addison's a constant thing or is it only associated with standing up?

I have been having ongoing vertigo and some other symptoms since the end of August (although during my last menstrual flow, all symptoms seemed to cease). I have not had any weight loss or any noticable weakness. I work out 5 days a week and the symptoms haven't had any effect on it. My blood pressure has consistantly remained in the normal range, although I took it this morning sitting and it was normal, but when I stood up and took it, it had fallen some. I don't seem to have a noticable skin color change, my mother says I look exactly the same, but unfortunately right now to me anything is going to look out of the ordinary. I am concerned about the vertigo (I feel like I am on a rocking boat, standing or sitting), the mild lightheadness whenever I stand, palpitations (although my heart rate always seems to be normal whenever I have them), nausea, more intestinal problems than usual (constipation is a big problem for me, but lately I have been going more), and occasional cramps in the calf when I stretch out my legs. I do have very bad anxiety and I do understand that it could be contributing to this, especially considering how anxious I am over this. I didn't mean to ramble, but I'm currently waiting for the results of blood work and I am VERY anxious about ruling this out or not and I just needed to open up.

Thanks, Nikki
The low BP on standing up is called POTS - postural orthostatic tachycardic syndrome or something like that..

That can cause vertigo and all...

See a cardiologist for a tilt table test.
My blood work came back all in normal range (don't know the exact numbers until I get a copy of my own). I only had CBC/metabolic/thyroid testing, so I am still feeling a little anxious over ruling this out.

rumblr- thanks for the information. I will look more into it
POTS is a autonomic disorder - no blood test will show it!
Sorry- I meant about ruling out Addisons
I understood that - it sounds like the addison's tests are in process but you may also have concurrent POTS - many do!