Addisons disease and stress
I have recently been diagnosed with addisons disease and was under the impression it was just stresses such as infections that made you struggle, however I was due to start a new job yesterday and the stress of it meant my levels dropped and I was suffering with the usual tell tale signs of nausea, low blood pressure dizzyness etc. Unfortunately this has meant that I couldnt go to my new job and cant see anyway of me ever being in a position to go back to work.
Stress is stress - for instance, I stress dosed when my mom died. So if your body is telling you that you need more - take it. I carry around 1/2 pills and whole 5mg pills and try to take the least amount to get me over - plus try to up my sodium (because in my case, that is what *I* need - you have to learn in your case what you need - it may be water, salt or whatever*).

I also add a bit more to travel and such - but you want to try not to do it so much that you are taking so much that you take too much. Too much is bad - too little is bad.

Dosing is so much fun... not... but I do try to add in the salt component as much as I can as sodium is a huge factor.