Monthly Question
What is in YOUR emergency kit and what do you carry it in? What else do you carry in case of emergency?

For example, I carry my solu-cortef or solu-medrol act-o-vial, IM needle, extra alcohol pads, instructions on how to use the act-o-vial and give a shot (as when I need it, I am or may not be in condition to do it myself), small nalgene bottles with extra cortef and zofran (labeled), and my list of medications that has what I take and when, who scripts it, and why I take it, as well as my surgeries and my allergies. I carry this in a small zippered pencil bag that I keep thinking I will label EMERGENCY but so far... I have not. :( I do check on my kit periodically to change out the act-o-vial and alcohol pads etc. I also carry another pill carrier that has extra medications that I take, as well as allergy pills (generic benedryl) and salt tablets.

I know others have different *kits* and kit holders - what is in your kit?