3 miscarriages... Adoption?
I would love to be able to give birth to my own child but the most important thing to me is motherhood and if my only option is to adopt a child that would otherwise be in a potentially harmful environment or neglectful family then I am prepared to do so and my heart will be filled with joy.
That's how I feel too. My husband and I would prefer to adopt a baby and sometimes I feel guilty for wanting a baby because there are so many school-aged children needing homes :(

Are you wanting the same and if so are you feeling the same guilt. I'm not sure if it's actually guilt...it's hard to describe..
Hi ladies,  kudos to both of you for considering adoption! I have struggled with infertility for years, gone through IVF (and many other procedures!), and finally decided on adoption late last year. Adoption required me to really look inside myself and make decisions about what works for me. I went through a guilt process about also wanting a newborn baby. I also had to decide if I could handle medical conditions, racial differences, open vs closed adoptions. There are a lot of choices that you have to make and your preferences may evolve over time too. I finally came to the conclusion that i should'nt feel guilty about what I want because my wants are coming from a place of well thought out considerations. I've determined what will work best for my family and I.  
I'm rambling a little bit here but...I guess my point is that I can relate to your guilt and having guilt means your a thoughtful and considerate person which will make you an excellent adoptive parent!
Good luck on your journey!
Thank you. It makes me feel better knowing I'm not the only one with that feeling. This decision is really making me look inside myself as well. And oh my gosh..There are so many emotions! Thanks for your input. It's a good feeling to have people to chat with that have had or are going through similar situations.