Adoptions/Cost?
I was wondering if anyone had insight on how they went about the financial costs of adoption and their experiences. My husband and I have recenetly been interested in adoption and I was wondering if anyone could give us some information.
do this; sign up for and go thru the hoops to be a FOSTER PARENT and after a yr or so of experience u will be ready.

in the mean time; call around to law offices and ask if they or others will do ADOPTIONS pro-bono (no charge) and u will find someone

so costs need not be anything but if u can't manage the time and effort and calls to get it done for free maybe children are not really for u

u read about people who spent thousands and thousands and thousands of $s and i wonder just how competent parents these people could possibly make;  NOW that is not to degrade all their effort and money but many many many many people adopt children and they don't have the money to waste on lawyers etc, but they will be there to take care of the kids everyday, all day, every night, all night

so try the whole HAVING KIDS thing out with foster kids and see if u r meant to be a parent.

I used to own a carpet cleaning co and have been in many thousands of homes and I can tell u SOME people are great parents and some have no success because they should have never been parents

I hope u do well but costs r not a problem really for those who should be parents

good luck