Do they not love us?
My family wants me to gove my first up for adoption. It realky hurts that they aren't supportive. I haven't even given birth yet and I feel like they don't deserve to be in. his life when hes born.  Any advice?
Hello there !

They will probably melt when they finally meet him and hold him in their arms and completely change their minds.

How old are you??

Just wondered as it is your baby and up to you and the baby's dad to decide what is best.  

It is not a good idea to fall out with your family at a time like this as you will really need them once the baby is born.

You will have to be strong and explain this is your decision and it is not negociable and they will just have to accept it.  There is no point in getting angry or stressed about it as it won't be good for the baby . Just remain calm at all times and just makes sure they know you won't be swayed.

They probably think they know best and are worried about how you will cope financially or whatever .

Anyone who has been forced to adopt against their will always deeply regrets it and hopes one day to be reunited with their child .  It is not something that can just be forgotten about you will remember it always especially on birthdays and christmas.

There is always help available to those who need it you just have to ask .
Maybe you could give a few more details of your situation??

Stay strong
xx
Im 25 my boyfriend is 20. They just think I cant do it. It *****. We are struggling right now and I told my mom about it and she worried that since I express my stress to her my baby will be under weight and sick. She wanted me to have another abortion at first now she wants me to give him up. we dont even live in the same state. Shes says he might be deformed..just really mean things. I got a 4d ultrasound tpday btw and hes perfect lol
Thanx
Xo
aww glad to hear all is well with the little one inside :)
hey if u do decide to give ur baby up it is completley up to u always remeber if u think u cant do it there is open adoption i was adopted and had 2 mommies right now actually im lookin online to adopt with open adoption or a surrogate mother but if u think its best for u and the baby then do what ur gut tells u to do u r old enogh to understand whats right for u and the baby
Its hard for me to give you advice not really knowing your age or any other reasons why they would tell you that.  Maybe your parents are just looking for what's best for you