Hey
Hey I've recently found out I'm pregnant both me and my partner have decided we can't do it ATM and have been talkin about abortion but I've spoke to a friend and they sed what about puttin him/ her up or adoption , I just wanted some advice or wot people think x please get back to me
Adoption is the greatest gift you can give to an infertile couple.  There just aren't that many healthy babies around to adopt, and the couples waiting are in line a long time.  You should talk to an adoption agency, find one with a good reputation by reading online and also by checking with a local attorney who handles a lot of adoptions.  Good luck!!!!!
Well, from someone that was adopted at 3 days old, that's where my vote goes :)
Thanks I think I'm gunna go get checked make sure everything okaii then look into abit more x thanks for your comments tho x
Your welcome.  I hope you find adoption is right for you.  So many people would love to adopt your baby.
I agree completely!  Adoption is a wonderful, selfless gift!  I am an adoptee and couldn't be more grateful my b-mom chose that as an option!

Make sure whatever decision you make, you give it a lot of thought, don't make any decision rashly.  It never hurts to discuss this with a therapist too, or counselor familiar with these kinds of situations.

VERY best to you.  
Im a birthmom who has placed my own child for adoption. It is hard yes i wont lie but at the same time it is very special and rewarding because ur able to give ur child the life u want him/her to have by picking adoption and as the same time ur giving a couple rather it be a straight couple or same aex couple the gift of loving ur child and being parents. I chose a same sex couple and did an open adoption so i get pics and letters of my son who is almost 8 and there has not been a day that has gone by that i have not been greatful to them for allowing me the opportunity ti still see him grow up. He does kno about me and his younger brother we habe not met again since the day i left him with his parents but he does kno he has a birth mom and he knows me by picture and name. I do not and have not ever regretted my decision it truly is a very selfless act u can give ur child.
Wow!!  What an amazing person you are!  You should feel SO good about what you did, and I'm SURE it's hard at times, but the gift you gave is something else.

Thanks so much for sharing!
Thank u!
I agree :). As an adopted child...thank you!!!
adopted also. go for it. life is always good for someone just not for you right now. good luck.
I'm an adoptive mother and I think what you're doing is one of the most amazing things a person can do.