Im confused:/
Hey, i am 15 and my boyfriend is 16. We had unprotected sex last week and on thursday i bled only till saturday morning then nothing else after that but im only due on my period in another 2 week. what could this mean?
Since you had unprotected sex you can't rule out pregnancy.  You need to wait for your next cycle and if you have it then good.  If not, you will need to get a pregnancy test.  Just a couple of things.  It really is important for the 2 of you to have protected sex for many reasons.  One, it prevents pregnancy and you don't have to worry so much that you may be pregnant and it causes so much unwanted stress.  Second, to protect both of you against STD's.  And third, it protects you against an infection you may not know you have for many years that could increase your risk for cancer years later.  I am not saying not to have sexual relations but to protect both of you for later in life.  Goodluck!