Adoption Community
Im confused:/
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to adoption costs, foster children, adoption planning, Adoption Resources, adoption in foreign countries, birth parents, emotional issues, family issues, interracial adoption, legal issues, newborns, parenting, school issues, teens, toddlers, open adoption, and step parent adoption.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Im confused:/

Hey, i am 15 and my boyfriend is 16. We had unprotected sex last week and on thursday i bled only till saturday morning then nothing else after that but im only due on my period in another 2 week. what could this mean?
Related Discussions
1548028_tn?1324616046
Since you had unprotected sex you can't rule out pregnancy.  You need to wait for your next cycle and if you have it then good.  If not, you will need to get a pregnancy test.  Just a couple of things.  It really is important for the 2 of you to have protected sex for many reasons.  One, it prevents pregnancy and you don't have to worry so much that you may be pregnant and it causes so much unwanted stress.  Second, to protect both of you against STD's.  And third, it protects you against an infection you may not know you have for many years that could increase your risk for cancer years later.  I am not saying not to have sexual relations but to protect both of you for later in life.  Goodluck!
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Adoption Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
233488_tn?1310696703
Blank
New Cannabis Article from NORTH Mag...