Adoption Community
Information on Adoptions
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to adoption costs, foster children, adoption planning, Adoption Resources, adoption in foreign countries, birth parents, emotional issues, family issues, interracial adoption, legal issues, newborns, parenting, school issues, teens, toddlers, open adoption, and step parent adoption.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Information on Adoptions

I'm new to MH and looking for more information on adoptions - everything from the beginning to end - not sure where to start - who to go with - any advice, suggestions would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you!
Tags: adoption, cytopenias, Private adoption
3 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
I am doing adoption for my current pregnancy I am 23 years old and am still very nervous about the whole thing there's a place called ceragious choice (u can look it up on Google) they are so supportive they help you through the whole thing and even give u a social worker in your area you can personally talk too I looked at a few diff plaaces and some I couldn't even get to call me back they are available 24 hours a day to take your call they will really help

Hope this helps
Blank
thank you sydney.  My husband and I are actually looking to adopt.  We just wanted to know if anyone had any suggestions where to go and how to start the process.
Blank
4775557_tn?1359038281
i am very happy to thing that you want to adopt some one and I am sure that you will take good care of your adopted child. First you need to contact any institution around you who make such deals between parents and the one who wants to adopt.
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Adoption Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank
The 3 Essentials to Ending Emotiona...