My friend is gay
I am planning on being a surrogate mom for him and his husband but im scared that when the day comes I wont want to give up the baby. what should I do?
I already have two kids and expecting another one in august. Its just I love being pregnant and he looks like he will be a good dad.
dont go through with it if your already having second guesses . It wont end well.
Giving away your baby is in conflict with your maternal instincts. Don't do it. You will suffer for it (and so will the baby).
I honestly don't see a problem with it. If you are all friends then I'm sure you will be able to see the baby and be in its life either way.
Being a parent is hard work they could always ask you for help with anything right?
I don't see it as giving up your baby,  since I'm sure u would still be in the child's life significantly.
Well, you certainly won't be the first surrogate to change her mind, but at  the very least you owe it to your friends to tell them NOW what you are feeling. They need time to accept the possibility their dream may not come true.