Adoption Community
My friend is gay
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to adoption costs, foster children, adoption planning, Adoption Resources, adoption in foreign countries, birth parents, emotional issues, family issues, interracial adoption, legal issues, newborns, parenting, school issues, teens, toddlers, open adoption, and step parent adoption.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

My friend is gay

I am planning on being a surrogate mom for him and his husband but im scared that when the day comes I wont want to give up the baby. what should I do?
6 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
I already have two kids and expecting another one in august. Its just I love being pregnant and he looks like he will be a good dad.
Blank
1958787_tn?1325379891
dont go through with it if your already having second guesses . It wont end well.
Blank
757137_tn?1347200053
Giving away your baby is in conflict with your maternal instincts. Don't do it. You will suffer for it (and so will the baby).
Blank
I honestly don't see a problem with it. If you are all friends then I'm sure you will be able to see the baby and be in its life either way.
Being a parent is hard work they could always ask you for help with anything right?
I don't see it as giving up your baby,  since I'm sure u would still be in the child's life significantly.
Blank
I honestly don't see a problem with it. If you are all friends then I'm sure you will be able to see the baby and be in its life either way.
Being a parent is hard work they could always ask you for help with anything right?
I don't see it as giving up your baby,  since I'm sure u would still be in the child's life significantly.
Blank
370181_tn?1408130715
Well, you certainly won't be the first surrogate to change her mind, but at  the very least you owe it to your friends to tell them NOW what you are feeling. They need time to accept the possibility their dream may not come true.
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Adoption Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
469720_tn?1388149949
Blank
Abdominal Aortic Aneurysm-treatable... Blank