abandoned?
I was adopted from infant, but still, people and counslers say i have a lot of abandonment issues eapeially since my adoptive mom and I completely do NOT get along adn couldn't be more oposite?
They say I have these issues because of my social skills sort of. I guess how you interact and maintain a relationship. I just don't trust people with my feelings and stuff, My feelings are important, I have to be cafeful who I open up with. And don't hug or get close to me, I'm insecure. What really are the signs of abandonment issues and how do you fix it?
If you google "abandonment issues," there are a ton of useful sites and descriptions.  Good luck, you can work your way through this.  
Just to give you another perspective, you shouldnt think you were abandoned by your birth parents.  My parents gave up my older brother for adoption because they were only 16 and they were FORCED to by their parents.  Now we came in contact with him, and we love him and talk to him a lot.  it wasnt an issue of abandonmet, they just gave him a chance at a better life.  So dont think of yourself as abandoned because you never know, they just may be looking for you, like my mother spent years looking for her son she gave up for adoption.