adoption search help.
Most adoption paperwork ends up at docs,welfare office.In oz,docs stands for Dept of child services.Maybe sthing else in other countries,so this is a good place to start.But some don't hold the records for longer than 10yrs Max :-(. I was successful in finding my roots,and social media n magazine,paper posts can help too,just put out there,what u know.Remember too that unless they're looking too or are wanting to be found it may seen more difficult.Get ya hubbys mums permission to do  posts,don't worry about how his name is spelt,not that in ya add n various spellings,but u may have to put the mums name so if he sees it,he knows it's meant for him.us could try also joining n posting to various adoption  sites as well,but social media is far more productive.Good luck n hope it all goes well. :-)
I have seen many peoples in this forum asking for some help about adoption and your message will be very helpful for them, I am sure and confident about this. They can also contact local institution for help or they can inform their friends or relative so that if anyone want they can inform.