input
Well as of right now I have one son who is biological he is one. We want to have another baby buy we've talked & decided if we can't have another we r going to adopt we really want a little girl & I would b ok with an open adoption not sure about hubby though anyways I know adoption can take a long time should we get started now? & is this a good idea? Just wanting some input on our plans. I think it would be cool to adopt not sure my family or his wil b ok with this but it's our choice any invoice greatly welcomed tnx
I think it depends on exactly what type of adoption you want.  Domestic adoptions seem to be a little faster in some cases, so if you want a certain time space you might want to wait a bit.  Do you know anything about generally how you want to proceed?  For example, do you want to do domestic or international?  Do you want a newborn or are you open to an older child?  Would you do foster-to-adopt?
i am open to domestic & international i would rather adopt a new born i don't know if i could foster the only way i could do that is if i knew that no-one could take that child away from me!