Adoption Community
looking for couples to adopt
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to adoption costs, foster children, adoption planning, Adoption Resources, adoption in foreign countries, birth parents, emotional issues, family issues, interracial adoption, legal issues, newborns, parenting, school issues, teens, toddlers, open adoption, and step parent adoption.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

looking for couples to adopt

I am pregnant. And at the momment I am definetly considering adoption because I am a teenager. I'm looking for a couple that would be interested in possible adoption?
Related Discussions
6 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
1559231_tn?1297063008
you need to go the legal route for this - so contact an adoption agency otherwise there could be big legal implications if done privately
Blank
961574_tn?1402509153
First off, let me say I am sorry you are finding yourself in this position.  You must be scared.  If you need someone to talk to... feel free to message me.  
I agree with what kirsteng266 said, but, if you find someone to adopt your child, you can contact a lawyer to handle the paperwork.  I know there are so many couples looking to adopt, you should have no problem doing so.  
Blank
Thankyou for your comments. I'm only 14 so obviously I could never take care of a child but which agency would I contact? I'm soo confused about this all
Blank
wow. there is so much that goes into it. an agency can help you so much with the emotional aspects of it all. I'd love to just volunteer myself up but i live in an agency state which means we'd have to go through an agency to do all of the work.  I have already adopted once and want to do so again. i can assure you you are possibly making a life changing decision for your child and another family who will love him or her more than anything in the world.  i have so much love for you.
Blank
707563_tn?1395081210
Hi everyone -

MedHelp can not allow members to do this on our site.  Please feel free to list any resources or agencies for Haylss, but any personal interest in adopting her baby will have to be expressed and worked through elsewhere.

Thanks, and best of luck to all of you.

Emily
Blank
i am pregnant also . And at the momment I am definetly considering adoption because i already have twins and can not take care of another one i need some help what should  do? i am 25 with a job and own apartment and just stated to feel happy so i stated to date again because i am a signle mom and then this happen i am lost now and we had a condom wow this guy david from 96street in manhattan,nyc really fm over .please help
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Adoption Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank
The 3 Essentials to Ending Emotiona...