Adoption Community
looking to adopt
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to adoption costs, foster children, adoption planning, Adoption Resources, adoption in foreign countries, birth parents, emotional issues, family issues, interracial adoption, legal issues, newborns, parenting, school issues, teens, toddlers, open adoption, and step parent adoption.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

looking to adopt

My fiance and i have been trying to concieve (conceive) for a year and a half. We would like to adopt but i have read that for most adoption agencies you must be 25 or older. I am 19 years old and my fiance is 23. I know 19 is young but i am ready for a family. I dont like partying or drinking and i dont do drugs. Does anyone know of a way i can adopt? Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Thanks
757137_tn?1347200053
Don't you think it might be advisable to find out if either of you is infertile before planning an adoption? It could be that you are both fertile but that you don't conceive easily. Sometimes the cause is as simple as a ph problem which is easily overcome.
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Adoption Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank
The 3 Essentials to Ending Emotiona...