Adoption Community
my little girl was adopted and I didnt agree to it

This patient support community is for discussions relating to adoption costs, foster children, adoption planning, Adoption Resources, adoption in foreign countries, birth parents, emotional issues, family issues, interracial adoption, legal issues, newborns, parenting, school issues, teens, toddlers, open adoption, and step parent adoption.

My baby girl is 1 now and I have no idea how she is where she is or who she is with social services put her up for adoption due to my age and they didnt believe I could grow up as I was 16 I miss her with all my heart and im due to have my second in may it is really hard to trust social services after what they did the first time round but if I could ever get her back I would open my arms to her but it is very difficult and would like to ask are there any advice you could give me for coping with the loss of your baby for years without knowing how she is and who's looking after her :( ? ..
I believe there are registries where you can put in your name and other information, and when your daughter is older she can trace you there.  I would also talk with an attorney to see how it was that your child was adopted without your permission -- did your parents sign?  Someone with legal authority to sign must have done so.
I agree with Annie completely.

Also, hon, you're very young and obviously the first pregnancy was not planned, nor something you were ready for and now you're pregnant again.  You must start using protection so you don't continue to put yourself in these impossible situations.

Adoption is an amazing gift, be proud that you gave your daughter a chance to be loved and raised by people who were in a better position to do so than you were at the time.  

Good luck!