Adoption Community
new to group
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to adoption costs, foster children, adoption planning, Adoption Resources, adoption in foreign countries, birth parents, emotional issues, family issues, interracial adoption, legal issues, newborns, parenting, school issues, teens, toddlers, open adoption, and step parent adoption.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

new to group

Hi. I'm a single mom with four kids ( divorced) and child support is a dream. Few years ago got pregnant and felt lead to adoption. Already trying to care for four kids alone. He will be three June9 th. Hardest thing i have ever done, but believe gods plan for his life was to be theirs.
Now my bf just left me. We were planning on getting a house, was very close to each other, but no clue what happened, and i just found out I'm prego again. He does not know yet cause he won't answer my calls.
But i having a hard time and not sure what to do. My family said they would help, not sure on that, but i don't think i could say good bye, and scared to do this alone.
Also bringing up a ton of feelings and memories i did not deal with, ( right way of putting it) just feeling that will never leave me, even tho he is happy and i know then i made the right choice.
And words or advice? I feel so lost and alone