not sure if this will help
Hi. I stumbled upon this site and all I could think about was my fiance. He never met his birth father and has been searching for him for years..his mother had him at a young age and he wasn't ready. He wanted her to get an abortion, after she didn't he left and never came back or even called to check on him. My fiance is 21 now and expecting our own. I know this is a long shot but I would love for him to feel complete.  All I know about his father his that his name is Randell Carr (Randy) he has blonde hair and blue eyes. He was last seen around Texas and Louisiana.  
Are you sure of the spelling  of Randell?  If this unusual spelling is correct, you might be able to find him on the informational sites people use when trying to look up other people, and some of those sites are free or charge only a nominal fee.  If you had Mr. Carr's date of birth or even birth year, that would probably be helpful also.
mhv
I found my birthmother's location on a website called Melissa.com.  Give it a try...
mhv
Sorry.....I meant to type melissadata.com
mhv
I actually just rechecked this site, and they have seem to have changed the site.  There is a phone number you can call for assistance though.  Good luck!!