pregnancy
So how I go by giving mi baby up for adoption?
There are a lot of good adoption agencies, you could try contacting one of them.  Are you in or near a big city?  Do you have relatives who are trying to have children who might be interested in a private adoption?  Is there any problem with the pregnancy that you know (such as prenatal exposure to chemicals or drugs)? What would the dad have to say about this? Any good agency can take you through all the questions and the necessary steps.
I'm not sure, but I do know of a wonderful couple with one little boy who are looking to adopt.  I believe they are already working with an agency, and they could probably answer a lot of your questions.  Find them by searching Kevin and Brandie's Adoption Page on Facebook.
I am doing adoption for my current pregnancy I am 23 years old and am still very nervous about the whole thing there's a place called ceragious choice (u can look it up on Google) they are so supportive they help you through the whole thing and even give u a social worker in your area you can personally talk too I looked at a few diff plaaces and some I couldn't even get to call me back they are available 24 hours a day to take your call they will really help

Hope this helps