Adoption Community
pregnancy
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to adoption costs, foster children, adoption planning, Adoption Resources, adoption in foreign countries, birth parents, emotional issues, family issues, interracial adoption, legal issues, newborns, parenting, school issues, teens, toddlers, open adoption, and step parent adoption.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

pregnancy

So how I go by giving mi baby up for adoption?
3 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
134578_tn?1404951303
There are a lot of good adoption agencies, you could try contacting one of them.  Are you in or near a big city?  Do you have relatives who are trying to have children who might be interested in a private adoption?  Is there any problem with the pregnancy that you know (such as prenatal exposure to chemicals or drugs)? What would the dad have to say about this? Any good agency can take you through all the questions and the necessary steps.
Blank
61536_tn?1340701763
I'm not sure, but I do know of a wonderful couple with one little boy who are looking to adopt.  I believe they are already working with an agency, and they could probably answer a lot of your questions.  Find them by searching Kevin and Brandie's Adoption Page on Facebook.
Blank
I am doing adoption for my current pregnancy I am 23 years old and am still very nervous about the whole thing there's a place called ceragious choice (u can look it up on Google) they are so supportive they help you through the whole thing and even give u a social worker in your area you can personally talk too I looked at a few diff plaaces and some I couldn't even get to call me back they are available 24 hours a day to take your call they will really help

Hope this helps
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Adoption Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank