thinking about giving my baby up for adoption
So I've already got three kids this one in my belly will be number four.
My bf left me so I have no income and no one to help me out not even family.
I've been thinking about this for a few months now.
Has anyone ever done this?
I really don't know what to do.
Is there an agency or something?
I know I can give up the baby at the hospital but id rather have my baby a great fantastic loving drugfree family
I would advise you to look for a loving and caring couple for your baby, my husband and I are adopting our 1st baby girl in December, after trying to get pregnant for 18 yrs and looking into adopting agencies with our any luck, I never got pregnant and the agencies are way too expensive. We found out that someone was placing her baby up for adopting and now we are the the happiest parents to be of a beautiful baby girl which will be loved, cared and protected with all of our hearts. Today we're entering wk 20 and I have been going to the dr's appointments and seeing my baby girl's developing and growing and the truth be told we can't wait to have her in our hands and give her all the love that we have, my husband is the happiest man alive to know that we're having a girl.
There are a lot of couples who could not conceive a baby and that can not afford to pay $30000+ to do an adopting thru an adopting agency but can do the much cheaper by just paying the lawyer for the adoption papers and court fees. Good look and God bless you and your baby for you to take the best decition for both of you.
If you leave your baby at the hospital, it will go through the government adoption process, which is pretty strict. A friend of mine is still in the process for the 4 and 6-year-olds they've fostered since infancy, but that's because of the process for involuntary termination of parental rights. Go to adoptUSkids.org, or Google for your state's foster system to learn more... The baby wouldn't just be dropped off with some druggie.

If you choose an adoption agency, find one interested in helping your needs, and insist on whatever makes you comfortable - as many meetings with the adoption family as you want, help with medical expenses, etc. If you choose a private adoption, it would be best for you to talk to someone who knows the adoption laws and can help with the process in your interest, so that you don't accidentally "abandon" instead of "adopt." By the way, get written acknowledgement from the ex that he is abandoning the child, otherwise you could get stuck with tons of court while they try to get hold of him (him making no attempt to contact you about the child can also count as abandonment, depending on your state's laws.)

Another interesting choice, state foster systems have family crisis fostering. Since the foster system was developed as a way to help families, not tear them apart, you could ask about the child(ren) being in foster care while you get your employment and housing situations in order. This would be an option outside of adoption, and could also apply to the children who live with you now (as far as I've read, your parental rights and abilities in the eyes of the law are not changed by using this service.)

Good luck!
I am doing adoption for my current pregnancy I am 23 years old and am still very nervous about the whole thing there's a place called ceragious choice (u can look it up on Google) they are so supportive they help you through the whole thing and even give u a social worker in your area you can personally talk too I looked at a few diff plaaces and some I couldn't even get to call me back they are available 24 hours a day to take your call they will really help

Hope this helps
Me and my husband have been trying to have a baby and due to infertility cannot suceed, going through an adoption agency will cost us 15 to 25 thousand dollars. which we do not have on hand. I think it is great that you are doing what you think is best. I would not advise just giving the baby up at the hospital. If you find the right family for your baby, you will be able to make sure he/she is taken care of. Maybe even get visits. If you give the baby up at the hospital, no tellin where he/she will end up. We are still tryin to work around financials, and i hope we are place with a baby soon, good luck to you in your journey!!