Dog Breeds
What are your favorite breeds of dog?
I really like all kinds of animals, including all dog breeds, but if I had to select a favorite I would say Poodles. I have a Toy Poodle and he is a Wonderful dog that loves to play. :)

The group's photo is a picture of him. :)

I LOVE ROTTWEILERS LHASA APSOS AND BULL DOGS AND BOXERS. I REALLY LOVE THE TEACUP BREEDS ANYTHING TINY I LOVE.
My favorite would have to be West Highland White Terrier.
well i have two dogs one is a pit bull named brooklyn she is so cute with her dark brown and white coat. I also have a yorkie poo named polo. he has so much energy. i would say i have to many favorite breeds to name just one or two.
Best dog i ever met was a golden named thorsen big old fat boy with always the worst hair cut like shaved with just a furry tail. I met him when i worked for a doggie daycare. He walked around like he owned the place with his hawwain print bandana and always getting in every dogs face just to get them annoyed. He was like old football guys but such a pain you had to love him. I would walk in he would howl/yell till i came to him and hugged him. God forbid i pet another dog before him he would go to the fathest place and wouldnt look at me till i babied him..he was such a brat but who couldnt love a big chubby old golden wearing hawwain bandana and fluffy tail and a big smile
You must join this user group in order to participate in this discussion.
mishymoshymarcy Who cares about what you sh... Comment
Sep 27
mishymoshymarcy commented on mishymoshymarcy's status
Sep 25
Sep 19