Adrenal Insufficiency Community
help!!! 2 day period. and light cramps?
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to Adrenal Insufficiency.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

help!!! 2 day period. and light cramps?

i had a m.s on the 9th of this month, and it ended on the 11th. and for 3 days or so after that i had really light spotting.  my m.s is normally heavy. and lasts for 5 to 6 days! today is the 16th . and i have been noticing light light cramps ?? but no more spotting. my bf and i are not using protection and had sex about 2 weeks before my m.s. . . i am also taking meds for a underactive thyroid for about 2 months...:/ ..  i dont no what it can be . mabi a messed up month?? can it be cramps from ovulation?? i would jus like a few opinions!!!! thanks ladies!!!!!!!:)
Related Discussions
2 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
1246883 tn?1285551573
Well, might first thought are your periods regular?  This could be just a quirky month - maybe.   I have an underactive thyroid too.  Some times when they up the dosage it kinda screws my cycle up a bit.  And, yes I has have a mild cramping when I ovulate.

But, you're worried about pregnancy take a test.  They pretty accurate from what my OB's  nurse told me.

But definitely use a condom.  

I hope I helped.

Ellis96
Blank
yes my periods are 28 to 29 days apart. and always the same ol aunt flo.lol i took a test and it was negative. i thnk im just worring about nothng. but thank you!!
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Recent Activity
1817063 tn?1317204337
Blank
teo1958 is ... Comment
Jul 28
Blank
5665 commented on Think LYRICA was culp...
Jul 21
363281 tn?1353103243
Blank
SassyLassie commented on I had no idea there w...
Jul 18
Top Thyroid Answerers
Blank
gimel
MI
657231 tn?1453836403
Blank
rumpled
Northern, NJ
Adrenal Insufficiency Community Resources
Top Thyroid Answerers
Blank