Aa
A
A
Close
help!!! 2 day period. and light cramps?
i had a m.s on the 9th of this month, and it ended on the 11th. and for 3 days or so after that i had really light spotting.  my m.s is normally heavy. and lasts for 5 to 6 days! today is the 16th . and i have been noticing light light cramps ?? but no more spotting. my bf and i are not using protection and had sex about 2 weeks before my m.s. . . i am also taking meds for a underactive thyroid for about 2 months...:/ ..  i dont no what it can be . mabi a messed up month?? can it be cramps from ovulation?? i would jus like a few opinions!!!! thanks ladies!!!!!!!:)
Cancel
2 Answers
Page 1 of 1
1246883 tn?1285551573
Well, might first thought are your periods regular?  This could be just a quirky month - maybe.   I have an underactive thyroid too.  Some times when they up the dosage it kinda screws my cycle up a bit.  And, yes I has have a mild cramping when I ovulate.

But, you're worried about pregnancy take a test.  They pretty accurate from what my OB's  nurse told me.

But definitely use a condom.  

I hope I helped.

Ellis96
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
yes my periods are 28 to 29 days apart. and always the same ol aunt flo.lol i took a test and it was negative. i thnk im just worring about nothng. but thank you!!
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Comment
Post Comment
Your Answer
Answer
Do you know how to answer? Tap here to leave your answer...
Answer
Answer
Post Answer
A
A
Recent Activity
Blank
musicfem joined this community
Welcome them!
Sep 27
Blank
tacolino is ... Comment