ACTH stimulation test
I have hashis.  I still have never felt well once medicated.  I have had am cortisols done in the past.  The one I had last year was 14.1 (4.3-22.4).  Those previous to that were a bit higher, (14.9 in 9/08., and 16.7 in 6/08 those with ranges of 4-22)

I had another recent am cortisol a few weeks ago.  Those results were 8.4 (4-22).  I am now scheduled for a low-dose acth stimulation test.  I am still very fatigued, no appetite...(no nausea or weight loss though)…crave salt.

Is there anything anyone can tell me that I would need to know about the acth stimulation?

What do you think of my cortisol tests?  Why would they keep decreasing?  I have had these symptoms for quite a while.  Does it take time for cortisol tests to finally coincide with symptoms?
Forgot to add...my most recent cortisol (the 8.4 one) was done @ 7:42am.
The test takes a while. They should put in a line, take a baseline sample, wait and then give you what they are giving you to stimulate the ACTH (it can vary) and then at every time point, make a draw.

You just have to sit there.

Craving salt usually means you need it. You can buy salt tablets - or eat pickles etc. Let us know how the stim test goes.