ADRENAL OR THYROID??
i was wondering if adrenals can cause you to have the same symptoms as thyroid... do you get tired when you eat with an adrenal problem?? im wondering because if i have an adrenal problem and nothing is wrong with my thyroid then...i am on the wrong medicine... i take the thyroid but when i take it i feel more worn down and tired than i normally would...has anyone had this problem... or maybe i have both.. and in that case what do i do.. im so fed up with feeling like this... i really just want to stop taking this medication...i had one doctor tell me it was my adrenals and another tell me it was both...
adrenals and thyroid are strongly connected. And you will feel effects of adrenal fatigue more when taking thyroid medication. Usually the adrenals should be repaired first or concentrated on more - to assist thyroid health.

Symptoms are linked and can be confused - on things on adrenals is the stress levels will be larger. Middle stomach weight is present more too - if thyroid weight gain is usually the entire body - where adrenal weight will concentrate around the middle.