Addisons Disease
Hi, I am wondering if anyone can shed any light on these test results and symptoms. For approximately 8 years I have suffered with terrible fatigue, which I attributed to my Endometriosis. However since having my son 2 years ago my Endometriosis improved, all apart from the fatigue.
My doctor sent me for blood tests which all came back normal apart from my cortisol levels. My AM reading was 98. I then had the stimulation test and my results were 493. My endocrinologist still is unsure of it being Addisons as I do present with the tan that most Addisons patients do.

Many thanks in advance for your help
Not everyone has the tan - it depends on the source (your DOCTOR SHOULD know that...). If the source is adrenal - the tan occurs as the pituitary tries and tries and tries to signal the adrenals. If the source is pituitary the pituitary fails to signal the adrenals - the adrenals just fail to function. The ACTH from the pituitary is the cause of the tan (the first 15 molecules of ACTH are the same as melanin = tan).

I cannot really figure out your testing without ranges - it seems that you did stim.

Fatigue is a horrible thing - it can be so many different things.