Adrenal Crisis - Symptom Causes
During Adrenal Crisis..what exactly is causing that Out-Of -It feeling ? I usually can't stand up or even finish a sentence, also a total lack of coordination.  Once I'm really in crisis I would never be able to give myself the injection of Solu-cortef, even though I have it in the house.  What's actually causing all those symptoms?  I usually go into crisis when I catch a stomach virus even if it's way less than a 24 hr. bug., but any real sickness like the flu or bronchitis with a high fever will do it too.  But I don't understand what's happening during the crisis itself.....
Anybody have any clues ?
The actual cause of a crisis it the lowering of sodium and the spike of potassium (although in some people potassium will also drop).

So instead of a reaction to stress of a raised blood pressure, it drops, and the whole body kinda goes to pot from there - and  you can die... but some people do have a sudden rise in blood pressure.

You can actually help yourself during a crisis or before one - with the simple addition of SALT! The salt will balance out the potassium. Potassium should be avoided unless you are 100% sure (as in you have been in a hospital and know you tank in both) to avoid issues. Fluids can help too...

I get plain salt tablets. The buffered ones are buffered with potassium!