Adrenal Fatigue & High Blood Pressure?
Hello. I believe that I've been dealing with Adrenal Insufficiency/Fatigue for a while now. My Naturopath first suggested it last year and I have been reading about it periodically ever since. Everything I have read about Adrenal Fatigue suggests that low blood pressure is usually involved with Adrenal Fatigue, but I have been dealing with HIGH blood pressure (last reading was 154/101 as of last weekend) for at least a couple of years.

Is it possible for Adrenal Fatigue and High Blood Pressure to co-exist? Or does the presence of high blood pressure possibly rule out Adrenal Fatigue?

I'd appreciate any insight anyone may have.

I am not a proponent of the fatigue school (unless diseased, our parts are designed to last a lifetime...).

There may be cases of low cortisol with higher BP - but it is not common. I have heard more of in a crisis sometimes instead of dropping, BP will oddly rise.

Testing is really the way to know if you have a true adrenal issue. Many sets of testing and a stim test.
For what it's worth, I had AI at the same time as above normal BP for many months. I agree with rumpled. It is not very common. I never suffered from low BP in my life.
On the flip side, when I had high cortisol (Cushing's disease) I had low blood pressure when it was expected to be high. I nicely retained that when my adrenals came out - so there are exceptions to every rule.