Adrenal Mass
What could be symptoms that a small mass (3cm) might cause if any?
I've had a very bad year between my ibs, epilepsy, and now this finding.  I'm told it's nothing because it is so small and to just leave it alone.  My insurance provides me care by a hospital that pretty much makes me feel like it's either all in my head or there's nothing they can do live with it type of senario.  I guess my frustration is that they look at me like I'm just a stressed out complainer, but my symptoms throughout the year have been very real and have pulled me out of work more than I care to be.  I know the symptoms of ibs and epilepsy, but I don't really know any on what a mass might interefere with in an adrenal gland.  Is it just massive hair growth and puffiness and high blood pressure?  My blood pressure is jumpy but never high.  It can go from 90/56 to 113/71, but never on the high side.  I'm ready to just throw in the towel and realize I have stuff I just have to live and deal with much pain over and that's it.  Really just curious as to what kinds of sypmtoms a left adrenal mass might present for my own knowledge.  I'm done with doctors.  I am just going to be my own and learn as much as I can.
Sincerely,
Susan
You have to fight and go on fighting thats what we do, we suffer and we find out things for ourselves, get self sufficient go the natural route , you have a lot you are suffering over its not easy, but if you do your own research you find help, I have ,You may be stressed out but you know it is real and you are not a complainer,.This is what I have done and found help and I cant say my problems went away but they are a darn sight better than when I was on the prescribed drugs and had a ton of side effects. Dont get me wrong I realise some poeple have to take Meds and cant do anything else, but if you are fed up with the runaround , try to solve your own sickness with your own research and hearing how others cope .Maybe others here will know about adrenal Mass, have you googled it? Good luck
Absent testing to know if it is a cyst or what, it is hard to tell with imaging anyway. My adrenal imaging said normal before surgery. Pathogy said enlarged and nodular. Imaging afterward said normal. ha ha ha True story!

What really what you need is labwork!
Aldosterone, renin, cortisol, ACTH, metaphrines...electrolytes, BUN, creatnine, potassium, sodium, DHEA sulfate, catecholamines, ...

There may be more but that is all that I know about. Can your GP at least set your mind at ease?

BTW, renin and ACTH are very picky tests and the samples die at room temp if not handled properly so read up and be on top of the lab tech. I learned that the hard way!
Any adrenal gland tumour/mass needs attending to at the earliest possible time. Mine was 5cm when it was removed and I didn't realise what an invasive op it is but everything was fine. At the same time I was in a young lady wasn't as fortunate as me as hers was nearly the size of a footbal and attached to many different organs. So as I say it needs seeing to ASAP