Adrenal Insufficiency Community
Adrenal insufficiency symptoms

This patient support community is for discussions relating to Adrenal Insufficiency.

Adrenal insufficiency symptoms

Hi ,

I had been thru a severe trauma of GI related problem for 2 yrs .Due to this continuous stress i feel very weak and i also observed my BP remains consistently on low side 90/60 or 80/60.

Could this be indication of adrenal insuffuciency .What are other symptoms .
Welcome to MedHelp.  Adrenal insufficency, has a  long, long list of symptoms, as the adrenals control so many aspects of life.  Please read through all the entries---questions and answers--to get a feel for the problems that result from disease or insufficiency of the adrenal glands.  Jot down aspects of your own situation that correspond to those you're reading about, then go to the thyroid questions and answers, as the two glands are closely related.  Stress and illness can definitely deplete the adrenals, but there are also other causes.  Weakness and low blood pressure are definitely symptoms of adrenal insufficiency, but they are also symptoms of many illnesses.  Type your symptoms and then search.  Do the same with thyroid, adrenal glands, hypoglycemia, and the words that describe your GI problems.  Although some people have almost every symptom of a problem, many do not.  After becoming better acquainted with these topics, listen to what your body is telling you, and pick a medical specialty doctor who can diagnose your problem.  When you search the terms I've suggested on the Internet, you'll find so many references you'll stay busy for days!  Get back to us when you find out more.  Good luck!
ChitChatNine is having fun! Comment
Jun 29
ridey777 added the Heart Rhythm Tracker
Jun 26
ridey777 added the Anxiety/Panic Tracker
Jun 26