Adrenals??
Hi my name is Desiree and having trouble getting my labs level, everytime Doc alters my labs my TSH rock bottoms, right now my labs are TSH 1.7 Free T4 is 1.0 and Free T3 is low at 227, I am on synthroid .50 and cytomel 5mcg, would like to see my Free T3 get better because this I think is causing some issues, like really bad constipation which I believe could be because thyroid is sluggish??  Does anyone know what a good functioning thyroid looks like??  What would be a good Free T3 level, and could I possibly have adrenal fatigue causing all of this??  I had all my hormones checked and they were normal, had sonogram of adrenals nothing there?  Had my sonogram of thyroids, no nodules??  hmmm someone else on this site mentioned that even yeast overgrowth could cause these problems??  
Hi.  Apparently no one who has solved your same set of problems has been on the board.  You might it find it helpful to read through all the threads on thryoid and adrenal malfunctioning on this site, as well as on other sites.  Seriously revamp your consumpution of liquids and solids if you're not already paying close attention.  Supplement with mega vitamin-minerals.  Probiotics with a high live bacteria count and digestive enzymes can help you with elimination, but you need to work toward a healthy pH balance, too.  If you're the normal humanoid, you'd put nothing but good gas into your car, but put about anything into your mouth.  Research everywhere that you can think of, in  order to be best prepared to decide which doctor, which protocol, etc.  All your body systems work together, and when one is thrown off kilter, another may be also, sooner or later.  You don't mention how long you've been diagnosed, how long you've seen this dr, nor when your next labs are due.  If you've been with this dr for a long while and are not seeing progress, you might consider a second opinion.  Good luck.  Let us know what happens.
I feel for you. This is something that is so hard, apparently to get a handle on. The trick is finding a dr that knows how to treat it. If you do, you will be among the few. I do not have one, have seen so many. You get to where you just start researching and treating yourself.

It is so frustrating. My problem is thyroid and adrenal related.

You can send me a message if I can be of any help or answer any questions.