Adrenal Insufficiency Community
Best foods for adrenal cleanse

This patient support community is for discussions relating to Adrenal Insufficiency.

Best foods for adrenal cleanse

I've have an array of chronic symptoms that I'm starting to think are related to adrenal fatigue and hormonal imbalances.

I'm a college student, so I'm always stressed and sleep deprived. I've also been sedentary lately, but am planning to pick the exercising back up this week and ease back into the raw detox diet.

Aside from a heavy-duty multivitamin (xtend-life Total Balance for Women) that I've just started taking, I'm wondering if there are any foods/drinks that will help balance my adrenal levels? I've noticed that I'm craving a lot of salt lately, but I don't want to overdo it.

Thanks,
BM

Before you conclude you may have hormonal issues I suggest you have your blood drawn to verify this. It is very possible that your symptoms are not related to your adrenals.
I plan to have some tests done the next time I go to the doctor, but I'm making an overall health change for now. I didn't want to give you all a laundry list of my symptoms, but basically I was on birth control pills for 6 years and then just stopped. Since then, several of the symptoms worsened (or appeared), so I feel like there is a good chance they are linked with my hormones. Some of those include resistant acne and weight gain (just around midsection -- I have small arms and legs), anxiety, confusion and forgetfulness, fatigue (regardless of how much sleep I get), some coarse stray black hairs on my face, low sex drive, sleeping problems, etc. etc.

But yes, I agree I shouldn't self-diagnose and start treating something that may not be there. I'm not wanting to medicate myself -- that's why I quit the BC pills and other medications because I want to deal with my issues as naturally as possible. I'm just wondering if there are some key foods I can include in the raw diet that will support adrenal function.
From googling .
Refiend sugars and carbohydrates , alcohol, caffeine make the adrenal glands tired and overworked.
Im not sure but I take this from google.