CAH
Hi I need opinions on something. I have been having problems my whole life where I never had a period and I gain weight very fast for no reason I lose my hair(on my head) and I have Hirsutism among other symtoms. I am now 22 and after seeing about 5 docs I have eventually come up with a diagnosis of congenital adrenal hyperplasia. Now my problem is that non of these doctors listen to my other problems wich are: I get the most extreme head aches. My eyes 'vibrate' I don't know how to explain it like everythings is vibrating like earth quake especially white objects. I forget my vocab in normal cicumstances I speak english extremely well, since its my second language but sometimes I would be looking at the coke bottle and not be able to say pass the coke please I would say something like pass the black stuff cause I can't get to the word even if I look straight at the word coke writen on it. I would get up to go fetch something and then find myself walking mindlessly around for 5 mins from room to room and then snap back to reality and not know why I am there wat I was wondering around for past 5 mins. I was thinking it might be a brain problem like maybe my patuatry instead of my adrenals but my gynie says no I should stick with my diagnosis. I don't know what to do. Should I get a new doc and what type of doc should I see. Please keep in mind I live in a third world country where I don't have every type of specialist on earth. Thank for your help!!!  
Have you had the genetic test to confirm CAH? Do you know which form of CAH? I posted a link in the health pages about CAH (there are two sites that cover it I think) so you can look at those for more specific information as well.

Re the memory issues I don't have CAH but I don't have adrenals and I have the exact same issue in my primary language - in that I forget basic words. Memory issues are there I cannot spell and all - maybe it all goes with the fatigue that comes with the disease because my doctors have no idea as well.

I don't know about the vibrating though... that would be strange to live with!