Chest Pain
I have Hashimotos and just been diagnosed with addisons disease after having an addisons crisis, im on 100mg fludrocortisone and 10mg hydrocortisone am 5mg noon and 5mg in the evening, im still getting chest pain is this normal
100mg of fludrocortisone? Can you please check that? A normal dose for that medication is .1mg and that can make you swell up unless you work up to the dose carefully. 100mg would be a horrible overdose. That can cause you to retain too much sodium - I would go to the ER.

I don't know why your doc is having you take cortef (hyrdrocortisone) at night - is there a particular reason why he does not want you to sleep?

A normal person has a peak of cortisol in the morning and then it tapers off all day to next to nothing by midnight. The way your doctor has dosed you will keep you not normal. Most take the bulk in the morning, another dose mid afternoon and that is it. Are you being treated for your thyroid as well?

Perhaps you need to get another opinion?