Cortisol spike at night
I am a 35yo male and have been suffering form severe depression and low libido so I had some testing done.  I submitted a saliva neuro adrenal test by Genova labs and all my neurotransmitters were way low and the cortisol levels are as follows...9:30am=5.2 ( range 7.0-10), 2:30pm=8.3 (range 3.0-6.0), 7:30pm=13.8 (range 2.0-4.0), 12:30am=8.1 (range <1.5).  So my cortisol is spiking at 7:30pm which is completely backwards.  My DHEA was 285.2 (range 63-644).  My libido and energy are severely low and have been expreriencing severe depression for 4yo.  I was on narcotic pain medicine through a pain management doctor for a sever knee injury for 5 years and when I detoxed from the pain meds I have had all the symptoms stated. I as well I just had my testosterone checked and haven't received the results yet.  Any help is much appreciated!  Thanks in advance...
High cortisol at night is indicative of Cushing's syndrome.

It also lowers testosterone. Your symptoms are consistent with Cushing's. There is no one test to rule it in or out - so you need several sets of different tests as well as imaging to find out if you have it as well as to determine source.

You need a decent endo that has tested for it and really treated Cushing's (lots say they have but really have no idea).

The health pages has some links to help. I had it myself.