Could I have Adrenal Fatigue?
Fatigue/Interrupted Sleep, Anxiety, Mood Swings, Dry Skin, Itchy Scalp, Dry Eyes, Blood Pressure Rising, Ear Ringing Worse, Acne, Weight Gain, Get Winded Easily, Dizzy Spells sometimes, Hoarse Voice, Poor Appetite but when I am hungry I want carbs and sugar, Constipation, No Sex Drive, Poor Concentration/Fogginess, Achy joints, all over feel like i'm falling apart.  I have been diagnosed and treated for hypothyroidism for years now, however, it has increased dramatically since my father died 4 years ago.  Was on Synthroid 175 mcg. and was just retested once again with my TSH at 0.019, T3 at 1.44 and T4 at 1.2.  Dr. increased Synthroid again, however, haven't begun it since I demanded to see an Endocronologist first.  I am tired of dealing with these symptoms and the feeling that comes along with it; this is not living!  I'm only 44 and usually very involved in things.  Lately I have gained weight in my mid section and life to me is not fun at all right now.  Could this be something other than Thyroid, like Adrenal fatigue?  I need HELP bad!!!!!!
I had the same symptoms you describe , someone suggested I check out if I had Adrenal fatigue,I havent been tested, I had a trauma a year ago and that was when everything seemed to go downhill heathwise ,anyway I did some research , decided to try Adtrenal Support Supplements and I have found I certainly feel better , now I still have the gravelly, sexy ,voice, dry skin,and stomach problems but I am focused better I am not half as anxious as I was, my memory has improved. I may still have to get my thyroid tested again, I had it done a few years ago and they said it was normal.
Get back to the basics that God put on the earth.  Good, pure water.  Good, wholesome food.  My holistic doctor tells his patients not to eat anything that begins with a "c," unless it's celery, chicken, cauliflower or an occasional carrot; no cake, no candy, no cupcakes, no crumpets!  No artificial sweetener except stevia.  NO SUGAR.  No dairy.  Very important to take some digestive enzymes until you have enough good guys in your gut to get it moving properly again.  Candida (yeast infection) can cause all the symptoms you named.  Green tea or herbal tea without caffeine is okay.  No coffee.  When you're hungry drink 1/2 to 1 cup water.  If you're still hungry fifteen minutes later, pick and choose carefully.  Watch that hoarse voice.  Is it because you always have phlegm in your throat?  If not, get that checked soon.  Go ahead and educate yourself regarding thyroid and adrenal problems, but get back to the basics.  Check Patient, Heal Thyself by Jordan Rubin and Sick and Tired by Robert O. Young, as well as the other books by Young.  Read a lot of other alternative health books also.  They're not all going to agree.  Some preach the exact opposite of others.  You have to read them, perhaps try them, but all the while choosing what you put into your mouth based upon what your body is telling you.  For face, neck, and back zits, my family always cleansed, then used a medicated powder at bedtime.  When you feel a zit way down deep with your fingertips, but it's not near the surface and not hurting yet, apply no pressure.  Don't squeeze; don't press.  Wash.  Pat dry.  Apply triple antibiotic ointment or cream.  I think the cream tends to clog pores a little, so I only use it under makeup.  Generally, I prefer the ointment.  At night apply the medicated powder.  The zits just seem to disappear and almost never make their way to the surface.  Good luck!