Could this be Pheochromocytoma??? just looking for answers
I passed out in 2007 and started getting lightheaded in 2009.   Sine then and till now the lightheadedness is getting more and more and stronger.  I have never passed out again but always seem to feel like I am going to.  The lightheadedness comes and goes durring the day and sometimes last a little bit all day long.  I am always weak feeling and have started getting very painic feeling.  My doctor thinks that it is painic attacks, but I have tried the medicine that he gave and it does NOTHING.  I have done every test under the sun through my reg. doctor and my cardio doc.  My new heart doctor has referred me to Vanderbilt in December for further testing due to all of the test that have been done have shown NORMAL.?????     I have asked my reg. doctor about doing a 24 hour urine test before and he said "no" ???? ( he "does not want to go on a fishing expedition" !?!?!?! )

I have all the symptoms of Pheochromocytoma..... so I don't understand why??  

Lightheaded, weak, shakey hands (sometimes), chest pain, back pain, nausea, .......ect.      IS THERE ANYONE ON HERE THAT HAS THIS OR MAY KNOW IF I MAY HAVE THIS WITH THESE SYMPTOMS??  
I am just trying to see and am PRAYING that the doctors at Vandurbilt KNOW what they are donig and can Find and FIX THIS PROBLEM, what ever it is.  I'm a healthy 31yom.
How is your BP - that is the main symptom, as far as I know of a pheo. You have to have uncontrolled high blood pressure.

I hope the docs at Vandy can help you - keep us posted!
high most of the time then goes normal and here the past week has been 115 /70  ( low to me )  ????  just scared to death and not knowing what it is and having to wait for 3 years to try to find out what it is, is the worst part.
It is hard not knowing - being out of the box is not fun.

I hope you get answers.