Adrenal Insufficiency Community
Could this be adrenal insufficency?
About This Community:

This patient support community is for discussions relating to Adrenal Insufficiency.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

Could this be adrenal insufficency?

I can't tell if I have something to be worried about or I'm just paranoid. I've had low blood pressure since I remember seeing a doctor at 16 years old, 90/60, and now (I'm 25) 90/55. I've often had fatigue, but since I also have an axiety disorder, sometimes it causes depression symptoms, so it's hard to tell the difference.

A couple years ago I was losing weight inexplicably (from about 110 to 98 lbs, gaining it back, losing it again, within a few weeks)), they tested for thyroid problems and diabetes and a million other things but they found nothing.

I recently had a lot of pain in my abdomen and vomiting, they thought I had appendicitis and did some tests. They told me they found nothing, but I got a copy of the results:

Urine
CET mmol/L moderate (1.5 - 4.9) normal: <.5

Blood
WBC 11 normal: 4-10
RBC 4 normal: 4.5 - 5.9
Hb g/l 129 normal: 120 - 160
Neu% 0.76 normal: .4 -.7
Lym% 0.17 normal: .22 -.44
Neu# 8.3 normal: 1.6 - 7

GGT 4 normal: 7- 20
ALP 33 normal: 44-111

Na 137 (normal: 135 - 145)
K 5.1 (normal: 3.5 - 5.1)

Particularily the Sodium and Potassium are borderline. But keep in mine I had been sick, vomited, and not eaten much since, these tests were done over 2 days.

Most of the other symptoms associated with Adrenal Fatigue/Insufficency I've had for such a long time, like hypersensitivity to cold, non-refreshing sleep, being most energetic in the evenings especially, and most recently digestive issues (gastritis w/o diarrhea, possible ulcer) and strong cravings for salt and sweets, which Ive never had before in my life.

Am I over-reacting? I'm worried beause I have upcoming surgery, which is already stressing the hell out of me so i'm sure it might be playing a factor, but also since adrenal insufficiency can be dangerous for surgery its making me even more worried.