Aa
A
A
Close
Hair Loss due to the Adrenal Insufficiency
Does hair loss due to Adrenal fatigue grow backafter treament?
Cancel
3 Answers
Page 1 of 1
393685 tn?1425816122
Hair loss in hormone disfunction is common, not just in adrenal fatigue.

Even in aging when hormones change naturally - hair loss is prominent. Key is to keep you hormone levels in check and keep the body functioning as normal as possible.

Alot of anti aging material is out there that concentrates on adrenal fatigue - thyroid and sex hormone levels to learn how to keep the body in optimal preformance to slow this process down.

Reading about hormone balancing in a natural way along with testing for depletions is so important as we age.
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
I've been on an adrenal/hormone treatment regime for about 6 months and recently discovered a couple scraggly little hairs in my right armpit. There's hope! But at this rate, it may take a long time.  We'll see.

On a related note, I have to take a moment to vent. When battling with my previous MD over my long laundry list of adrenal/thyroid symptoms, he told me that all of my symptoms were explained by depression except for the hair loss. He had no explanation for the hair loss and insisted that I was most likely just depressed. God help us all who have had to endure such outrageous nonsense.
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
535822 tn?1443980380
I do agree re the Doctors,  I take Adrenal supplements now and have found them a great help and I am also starting some Thyroid supplements ,  I too got sick of being palmed off with telling me I was suffering from anxiety or other stuff, and put onto the Med of the week from the drug companies with the biggest kick back and samples to offer, their clients" I am aware that not all the MDs are like this ,and maybe I have been unlucky.
Comment
Cancel
Comment
Comment
Comment
Submit Comment
Your Answer
Answer
Know how to answer? Tap here to leave your answer...
Answer
Submit Answer
A
A
Recent Activity
973741 tn?1342346373
Blank
specialmom commented on photo
8 hrs ago
317787 tn?1472134636
Blank
Dee1956 commented on photo