Adrenal Insufficiency Community
Hives when I get cold???PLEASE HELP

This patient support community is for discussions relating to Adrenal Insufficiency.

Hives when I get cold???PLEASE HELP

I am new here.  I will try to keep this short. About 4 years ago I started having severe bouts of vertigo and shortly after that hives when I get cold.  I have read that this can sometimes happen with no underlying illness.  So I did nto worry too much about it I just made sure to stay warm and prayed that when I went out in the car during cold months that my car did not break down.  In April 2009 I became very ill.  Weak legs, muscle cramps and twitching, severe fatigue, uveitis(3 times in 7 months) in my right eye, and now the docs are tellin me I may have something wrong with my heart.  One of the nurses that I saw told me that the hives could be coming from my adrenal glands not working properly.  I am wondering if that is true?  Has anyone else had cold urticaria that is adrenal gland related?  I feel it something auto immune but I wanted to ask you all here in this forum.....Thank you in advance for any help you can offer.  I have never had adrenal glands tested and I am thinking that maybe I should??