Is it my adrenal glands..
I am 26 years old and for the last couple of years I've been feeling like **** and swore to myself it must have been my thyroid because it was a bit enlarged.  But my TSH, FT3, FT4 keep coming back normal.  Now that I think about my symptoms, could it be my adrenal glands instead of my thyroid.  I don't know anything about adrenal glands disorders but it seems to be similar to thyroid symptoms.  My symptoms are hot flashes one moment, freezing the next, weight gain, OCD and panic attacks, ringing in ears, dizziness, shakiness and dizziness when I don't eat, tired out of my mind, foggy brain(very bad memory), heavy periods, vitamin D deficient, HI Antibodies, IBS and much more..What could be wrong with me?  I have an appointment with an endo in Dec. so I'll have to wait till then for a test.  What test should I ask for?  Can I get a test done by my regular doctor? Thanks in advance.
ohh forgot to add..

do people lose weight easier after treatment for adrenal glands? and is there any natural medication for the disorders?
Bumping my post.  Please help me with my issue. Thank you.
Hi there, I am in the same boat as you, almost the EXACT same symptoms. I am in the process of having my t3, t4 and thyroid antibodies tested, and a 24 hour cortisol. I am so frustrated that nobody can find anything wrong, I am at the point being happy even if it is something bad, just so I have a cause! My symptoms have been going on for over a year. Have you had increased allergy symptoms? Ear pain/popping plugged feeling? Do you have high blood pressure? Those are a couple of the symptoms I have besides all the ones you have.
Let me know what you find out, and if I find something I will definately let you know what to ask about
Bridget
Unfortunately I dont have those other symptoms you do but I do seem to get sick often.  I think I caught the H1N1 a couple of months ago, and then came down with a cold after that and now once again have another cold.  I'm tired of being tired =(  So i'm guessing my immune system is definitely compromised.  I will be seeing a naturopath before I get an appointment with an endo so I'll update after that meeting.  Hope you feel better and hang in there.
You want saliva and urine tests for neurotransmitters, cortisol and DHEA. If you have adrenal fatigue (and I had it as the result of taking inhaled steroids) 1000 mg. of vitamin B5 daily works wonders, as does a couple of capsules of Travacor. These are both natural and there are no side effects. In the beginning, to handle anxiety and panic attacks, I was given Xanax, to be taken only as needed. The dose was very small and I often broke the pill in half and got good results. Xanax is habit-forming, but only if you take a maintenance dose, which I was careful not to.