Looking for adrenal naturopath/alternative doctor in SoCal.
I have had AF for at leat 15 years now and nothing I have tried has worked to reverse it.  I will soon be trying some EMDR, to address the emotional cause of the AF (stats show that most AF is triggered by a trauma to the person, be it physical or emotional, i.e. Surgery, illness, rape, loss of a loved one, loss of a serious relationship, car accident, divorce, etc.).  In the meantime, my AF is now causing horrendous allergies and asthma which I have been trying to get under control.  If anyone here is in So. Cal. and has been helped by a naturopath, integrative doctor, or alternative practitioner they can recommend, I would be most grateful.  Thanks.
Are you on steroids for your asthma?

I don't follow the AF school. It is highly likely that the supplements your naturopath put you on have suppressed your adrenals and you may have AI. You may now need replacement for the rest of your life.