Monthly Question
What is in YOUR emergency kit and what do you carry it in? What else do you carry in case of emergency?

For example, I carry my solu-cortef or solu-medrol act-o-vial, IM needle, extra alcohol pads, instructions on how to use the act-o-vial and give a shot (as when I need it, I am or may not be in condition to do it myself), small nalgene bottles with extra cortef and zofran (labeled), and my list of medications that has what I take and when, who scripts it, and why I take it, as well as my surgeries and my allergies. I carry this in a small zippered pencil bag that I keep thinking I will label EMERGENCY but so far... I have not. :( I do check on my kit periodically to change out the act-o-vial and alcohol pads etc. I also carry another pill carrier that has extra medications that I take, as well as allergy pills (generic benedryl) and salt tablets.

I know others have different *kits* and kit holders - what is in your kit?
i know I should have an emergency kit--but I have never gotten anyone to give me the emergency injection kit.  My first endo said they called it in--but it never got done.  Since my symptoms have progressed over the last two years, probably partly because the second endo took me off meds, so I basically had to start all over again.

I worry a little more about it now that I am taking a higher dose of HC.
Go back and get it put together!
Why does some endocrine docs just want you off meds. We are insufficient and need replacement. My current endo had been weaning me for almost a year and seems to be frustrated with me that I can't get off the steroids. Do u think I should just change doctors