Normal Cortisol #2 levels
I have Hashimoto's and after a large weight loss (3 sizes smaller) trying to get a diagnosis has been impossible.  I have just learned, for instance, that Hashimoto's also accompanies celiac disease, but none of the many docs I have seen has even mentioned this.  And in the past 8 weeks have been experiencing abdominal pains.  Tests have included abdominal ultrasound, CT scan and MRI, all of which were normal.

My complete endocrine workup was not remarkable.  I am, however, wondering about the results I had for Cortisol #2, since the lab report stated that a normal range has not been established.  My AM reading was 8.0 and my reading for #2 was 35.6, taken in the morning, fasting.  Is this result considered normal?

I don't know why they say that about a normal range... it is done by many labs - was this blood or saliva? Without a range though - it is hard to determine as some ranges can be really wide, some narrow - if you did both at 8am fasting with the same lab - did the first have a range? Was an ACTH done as well?

Once you have one auto-immune disease, it makes you prone to more - so it could be almost any auto-immune disease! Have you seen a rheumy?