Partial Empty Sella on MRI
I have had a MRI back in Janruary for headaches and dizziness, my blood pressure skyrocketed and it stated that I have Partial empty sella turcicia , I researched the information regarding this and I requested that the doctor check my hormone levels and the only thing that came back abnormal was my free T4 was low, and I have read that this could be a problme with the pituatory gland, I have had had almost all the symptoms of hypothyroid. Any advise would be appreciative, thank you
Did he check all your pituitary hormones? IGF-1? ACTH, LH, FSH, AGH, TSH (with the proper range, it changed), and prolactin?
Low free T4 can be suppressed by other hormones being high - so you need to be sure that the other hormones were in the correct ranges - such as cortisol. Cortisol also raises blood pressure and would have a lot of the same symptoms as hypothyroid.

What tests did your doctor run, and was the MRI done with and without contrast, and was it done "dynamic", that is, were images taken while the dye was being injected? That is the way a pituitary MRI is done best. A 3T machine is also wonderful if you get one.

I had two pituitary tumors.
I have all my results back and I have gone for blood test twice and my TSH is normal , my Free T4 was .6 and the second time it was .73 my free T3 is 2.8, Prolacin normal , LH normal, Growth hormone normal,
I have an appointment with an endo next week, but I am just tired of being exhausted and headache every day! I also have very dry skin, gaining weight, etc