Problems going on, very confused
Hello, I am new.
I have been having symptoms that seem to me to be a thyroid or adrenal issue. I do not know what is up.

I had my thyroid checked two years ago, it came back normal, but I am still having weird issues.
At 42 I have a normal menstrual cycle, like clockwork.
My eyelashes fall out in perfect patches, I am always chilled to the bone, or my face and neck are hot.
Hair in front of head, at crown, it so thin.
My skin has taken a strange turn. I am 42, but my skin seems to be aging fast. It is now getting crepey on my arms and my legs are like "chicken skin" and it looks like I constantly have goosebumps on them.
I am using caffeine and pseudophed to keep awake.
I have no diseases, but I do not know who will take these symptoms into consideration. What tests should I have done?
I have more symptoms, but this is just a start.
Vitamin A deficiency causes the skin to become keratinized and scaly and mucus secretion is suppressed. A common symptom of vitamin A deficiency is rough, dry skin which often first appears as rough, raised bumps called keratosis pilaris (also called chicken skin).  

The conversion of beta carotene into vitamin A is dependent on several factors: protein status, thyroid hormone, zinc and vitamin C. Omega 3 deficiency is also a listed cause of keratosis pilaris.

The vitamins and minerals most often responsible for hair loss are vitamin A, vitamin B6, vitamin B12, vitamin C, vitamin E, copper, iron, zinc, folic acid, and biotin.

Try out the myxedema skin pinch test (demo video online) as this symptom is unique to hypothyroidism. Hypothyroidism is one of the many causes of hair loss. The most common cause of hypothyroidism in developed countries is an autoimmune disease called Hashimoto's thyroiditis (in the US 90% of hypothyroid cases are due to this autoimmune disease). It may take many years for the TSH to rise above the so called "normal" range to show you have thyroid disease however.

A more comprehensive thyroid panel includes TSH, free T3, free T4, thyroid peroxidase antibodies (TPOAb) and thyroglobulin antibodies (TgAb). There is also a test called reverse T3 which blocks the action of free T3 (the only hormone that is used in the cells for metabolism).
Sounds more thyroid than adrenal - adrenal would be craving salt. Addison's is a salt wasting disease. But it could be anything. Make sure to get copies when you get testing - even though your thyroid testing was *normal* it may not have been tested well or it may not have been normal at all.
Thank you for your replies. I am going to have all the thyroid tests done again. I can see a small lump on my right side of my "Adam's Apple" would be if I had one. Could this be thyroid related? Thanks very much. Jess
Just another quick question Red Star...If I am Vitamin A deficient, could this be fixed by supplementing?
Give up the caffeine and other stimulant....not good for you.